My pre-occupation With The Rich Continues :
Next list I’d like to see on Forbes is the Forbes 200 million poorest people in america who’s combined wealth wouldn’t even qualify for a spot on the wealthiest list. What can you say? "somebody get a rope!" or as Lou Reed said, "America, stick a fork in it. It’s done!"
Hooray for Geo Bush, the friend of the common man!
This year, for the first time, everyone on The Forbes 400 has at least $1 billion. The collective net worth of the nation’s wealthiest climbed $120 billion, to $1.25 trillion.
THE TOP 10
1. William Henry Gates III: $53 billion
2. Warren Edward Buffett: $46 billion
3. Sheldon Adelson: $20.5 billion
4. Lawrence Joseph Ellison: $19.5 billion
5. Paul Gardner Allen: $16 billion
6. Jim C Walton: $15.7 billion
7. Christy Walton & family: $15.6 billion
7. S Robson Walton: $15.6 billion
9. Michael Dell: $15.5 billion
9. Alice L Walton: $15.5 billion