YOU MUST CHECK OUT POPLICKS FOR AMAZING LINKS & UNUSAL STUFF!
This baby is no longer available for full-frontal nude photography
- The infant on the cover of Nirvana’s Nevermind album is now 17 years old.
- Over three months later, the state of Minnesota is still unable to determine who won the senate race.
- A large Chocolate Oreo® Shake at Baskin Robbins is 2600 calories, 1220 of which are calories from fat.
- A Chinese man made a woman deaf in one ear when he kissed her.
- The winning bid to own the number 867-5309 (popularized by Tommy Tutone) in NYC was $186,853.09.
- The name of the 18-year-old intern that openly gay Portland mayor Sam Adams had an affair with is actually Beau Breedlove.
- Alison Krauss is now only one win away from having just as many Grammy Awards as Quincy Jones.
- A Russian remake of the TV show Married With Children is so popular that Sony, the producer of the show, hired back the original writers to produce new scripts for Russia.
- Ex-President Bush pardoned rapper John Forte, who was midway through a 14-year sentence for transporting a suitcase filled with $1.4 million dollars in liquid cocaine.
- A Hawaiian Tropic Zone restaurant in New York City allegedly will not hire people unless they "talk white."
- Joe the Plumber admitted that McCain "appalled" him and made him "feel dirty."
- John Wayne once won the dog Lassie from its owner in a poker game.
- This year, the number of people the Pentagon is employing solely for recruiting, advertising and PR purposes is 27,000, which is almost as big as the entire 30,000-person work force in the State Department.
- Stevie Wonder produced Minnie Riperton’s ballad "Lovin’ You."
- Former Vice President Dick Cheney had an uncredited cameo in Die Hard: With a Vengeance
- South Korea, Taiwan, Austria, and Switzerland all have laws criminalizing adultery.
- "Cwm" is a three-letter word in the Scrabble dictionary. (A cwm is apparently a circular basin with steep walls.)
- eHarmony finally decided to provide its match-aking services to gays and lesbians … not out of financial self-interest, but because it was forced to do so in a lawsuit.
- The city of Birmingham (the one in the U.K.) has decided to drop all apostrophes from its street signs.
- Some Japanese people snack on blowfish testicles, despite the fact that it could kill you if prepared incorrectly.