STUFF FROM THE WEB –
· Updates on new additions to the PDR, a free online journal dedicated to showcasing the most interesting & unusual out-of-copyright works available on the web. · http://publicdomainreview.org
· An estimated 36 percent of American adults are obese, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
· America, You Must Not Look Away (How to Finish Off the NRA) The year was 1955. Emmett Till was a young African American boy from Chicago visiting …
· The stupid and ugly have one advantage in life: Teachers expect nothing from them, so they can fly under the usual indoctrination that accompanies education. http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/beavis-and-butt-head-the-voice-of-a-generation-rolling-stones-1993-cover-story-20110202#ixzz2NRBPv9Em
· Fucking WOW, Old SF pictures, etc. http://foundsf.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
· Found SF — visit website Your place to discover & shape San Francisco history
· In The Godfather (1972), John Marley (Jack Wolz) scream of horror in the horse head scene was real! Read more at http://www.omg-facts.com/lists/410/7-Little-Known-Facts-About-The-Godfather/3#lb1HhLXk38wx31ax.99
· “Almost” is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
· If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died from battle wounds; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
· What’s the deal with The Godfather & orange? http://www.jgeoff.com/godfather/oranges.html …