I made this for dinner; it was very good and allowed me to use up some frozen chicken from almost a year ago. Only thing I would change is maybe a lot less mayo. I used only 2 large breasts (I suggest using 4 breasts). Very moist & tasty. Quick & easy. I added a little Cajun Seasoning to the mix.
Chicken breasts INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise (or any mayonnaise) with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
3. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
Rice or taters would be good with this.
Serve with any alcoholic beverages of choice or even Pepsi.